- Negotiable + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an established NZX listed property vehicle with a market capitalisation of around $1.2bn.
This new role provides a unique opportunity to focus on the asset management discipline at a strategic level and help to deliver asset management initiatives and target opportunities aimed at providing long-term investment value for shareholders. Investing in quality property in prime locations, our client achieves consistent returns through active management of its assets, a disciplined approach, all supported by the extensive knowledge of their executive team.
If you would like to play a key role in a dynamic business and advance your property career to incorporate all facets of property ownership, management and development, then this is the move for you.
The purpose of this new position is to initiate and deliver both asset management and development initiatives for our client's established and expanding high-profile portfolio.
Key responsibilities and duties will include: -
- Strategic asset and property management with an over-arching objective of ensuring the portfolio performs at its peak.
- Maximise total returns through identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Monitor and report on asset performance.
- Devise and execute asset management recommendations for capex expenditure and leasing matters.
- Acquisition and growth - supporting the executive team in pursuing opportunities. Undertaking due diligence where adding to their portfolio, and supporting on divestment of assets.
- Assisting the in-house property management function as required for efficient delivery of a first-class service to their tenants.
- Lead on value enhancing projects and interface with appointed project teams to deliver capex projects that will include refurbishments, partial development and expansion of sites along with interior fit outs.
To be considered for the role of you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree educated with c.10 years' experience gained working in asset management, strategic property management or leasing and asset strategy.
- Highly aspirational with an outlook aligned to focusing on the variety and breadth offered by a career in client-side asset and development management.
- A proven track-record of being the 'best in class', with the passion to expand this into involvement in property and investment at the top level.
- Commercially aware and analytical with a strong understanding of the Auckland and wider New Zealand property market.
- A robust and confident character, with both a tenant and investor-focused approach to deal tactfully and efficiently with stakeholders.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- A collaborate worker with the acumen to think laterally and adapt to new situations.
This exciting new role affords the opportunity to progress your career via active asset management, encompassing key components of leasing and development management.
If you are interested to learn more, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact the exclusive recruitment partner, Cobalt Recruitment and Christian Lawrence on (09) 303 9093