- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 27th February 2020
- Job Type
A global real estate investment manager is looking for an Assistant Asset Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the financial underwriting and site visitation of a UK based student accommodation portfolio.
This company has a multi-billion AUM across a variety of real estate sectors and you will be an integral addition to a vibrant and growing team.
Your main skills and responsibilities will be:
- Underwriting the company's UK student accommodation portfolio and conducting site visits of these assets.
- Creating detailed reports and approval papers for submission to internal and external stakeholders.
- Meticulously verifying key financial transactions such as billings and invoices.
- Extensive experience within real estate in an analyst or project management capacity.
- Proficiency with Excel and excellent financial modelling skills are essential.
Office based in central London.
Salary from £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits and bonus.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please apply online with your CV in word format.