- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 24th January 2020
- Job Type
A leading UK Asset Manger is currently seeking a numerical Surveyor/Senior Surveyor to join their team based in Central London. This is a varied role encompassing investment management, strategic asset management and development work, on behalf of prestigious investor managers.
Reporting into the Directors, you will be responsible for working on a range of asset management instructions and projects, across UK commercial office assets. Other key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of business plans for new and existing assets.
- Producing detailed Excel based financial modelling and cash flow analysis for valuation and investment purposes.
- Putting together refurbishment and development appraisals.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly asset management reports to investors and lenders.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor/Senior Surveyor looking to move into a client-side Asset Management position, where you can develop your career quickly.
Key requirements include:
- Degree qualified and MRICS.
- Demonstrable financial modelling skills using Excel.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Experience in Valuation/Investment Agency/Capital Markets/Landlord and Tenant.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.