- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9th May 2019
- Job Type
A dynamic client side property company is looking to recruit a hands on Asset Manager from a Property Management background. The ideal candidate will have an existing skill set within Property Management - but will clearly have the aptitude to move into a more strategic position. The candidate is likely to be RICS qualified, but could also be enrolled on their APC, or have a different real estate qualification.
The key duties will include:
- Reporting to the Associate Director, this candidate will be mentored into an Asset Management seat.
- Maximising value across a gritty national commercial portfolio.
- Having a hands on approach to every asset.
- Involvement in several daily Property Management duties, particularly at the start of the role.
If you are interested in the prospect of moving into Asset Management, and have an existing proven skill set within Property Management - please apply with your most recent CV to this role.