- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 8th February 2018
- Job Type
Based West Midlands
Competitive salary & benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional investor, who own a number of key assets in and around Birmingham city centre. The appointed Asset Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of mixed assets (largely commercial offices and retail), leading the re-positioning and marketing of these properties.
Reporting into a Regional Director, key duties will include:
- Develop strategies to enhance the assets within the portfolio, reviewing budgets and financial plans
- Oversee refurbishment projects
- Execute rent reviews and valuations across the portfolio
- Ensure regular contact with tenants; liaising and negotiating directly with them in conjunction with regular sites visits
- Coordinate the service charge information to produce consistent budget and reconciliation details
- Monitor compliance and performance of 3rd party advisers
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of the portfolio
This role would be well suited to an MRICS qualified Surveyor looking to make a move into client-side property company. Alternatively, an extremely astute APC Surveyor, close to qualification would also be given full consideration. Candidates must be able to demonstrate proven experience within a similar role, coupled with a keen interest in property and property development. You will possess a high level of numeracy and literacy with the ability to evaluate and communicate your findings.
My client is offering a challenging and supportive environment as well as excellent benefits including private health-care, life assurance, a generous pension, birthday leave and employee wellness initiatives.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Asset Management role in more details, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.