- SGD $5,000 - 6,500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 10th November 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a Singapore-based property investment company with strong regional presence. They’re seeking to appoint a qualified Asset Manager for a dynamic team managing assets in APAC (including office, commercial, retail, mixed-use, etc). It’s a great opportunity to be working with a young and exciting team!
The responsibilities include:
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
Skills and knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge of APAC property market and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience in a real estate or private equity firm.
- Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business.
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579