- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 12th November 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Market Leading Retailer - UK Assets
Based in London
Salary from £50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits.
A leading fashion and sports retailer is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their Property Team based in Central London.
This is where you will be responsible for managing a mixed freehold portfolio, including high street retail properties.
You will be responsible for working with the wider property team on the strategic asset management of the portfolio.
Some of the key responsibilities will include: acquisitions and disposals; leasing initiatives; creating asset management business plans; creating value add initiatives, refurbishments and redevelopments.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Previous retail/commercial asset management experience.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.