- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 12th February 2020
- Job Type
A highly prestigious Property Investment Company is currently seeking a Retail Asset Manager to join their Central London team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a retail experienced agent, management surveyor or asset manager to join an established client side organisation and develop your career quickly.
Supporting the Head of Asset Management the key responsibilities include:
- Support the portfolio investment strategy focused on optimising the portfolio.
- Contribute to the asset management business plan and long-term strategies.
- Manage external surveyors (including valuers on 6-monthly valuations).
- Executing all major lease events (including lease re-gears, lease renewals, rent reviews), to achieve optimised returns.
- Interact with current occupiers and understand their needs and values.
- Manage all new occupiers with retail and F&B fit outs.
- Work with the property management team, to ensure successful delivery of the day to day management.
- Degree qualified and MRICS.
- Experience working with retail, leisure and F&B assets and occupiers.
- Strong management and lease experience.
- Ability to learn and develop quickly.
Salary will range from £60,000 - £70,000 plus full benefits package and bonus potential.
Based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.