- GBP45000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 4th April 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Investment & Asset Management Company
Based in Central London.
Basic salary paying up to £75,000 per annum.
An extremely well established Global Investment and Asset Management Firm are seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join their Team based in the City.
This individual will be responsible for the asset management duties for the Central London Office Portfolio. This will consist of value add refurbishment, lease re-gears, investor reporting and liaising with occupiers.
The position will report directly to a Partner on the Asset Management team, and be given the chance to take full ownership of the management of the portfolio. There will also be the opportunity to work on their European portfolio of city centre office space.
- Experience managing Central London office portfolio.
- Experience carrying out value add asset management duties such as refurbishments and lease re-gears.
- Client facing and extremely personable individual with the ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- MRICS qualification is favourable.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.