- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 6th April 2018
- Job Type
A large central London Investment Management business , with circa £2 billion AUM, currently seek an Asset Manager to manage their £300 million Industrial portfolio, across the UK. Managing in excess of 50 tenants, the successful candidate should possess demonstrable experience in a similar position and be MRICS.
- Asset manage a £300 million Industrial portfolio, exploring value-add opportunities and driving initiatives.
- Undertake refurbishment projects and regears where necessary.
- Oversee external personnel, including Facilities Managers.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A good knowledge of current landlord and tenant legislation.
If you are interested in the aforementioned, please submit your CV.