- £30,000 - 40,000 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th October 2017
- Job Type
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable Asset Surveyor to join a leading business located in the city centre, managing a range of prestigious mixed use properties, supporting across all aspects of asset and property management.
Key duties will include:
- Lead on the day to day management of a small number of high profile buildings on behalf of key Landlords, providing asset management advice where necessary.
- Execute lease re-gears and renewals.
- Provide general surveying advice against specific project as and when allocated.
- Assist the Finance team with the preparation of management reports, service charge reconciliations and service charge budgets.
- Ensure regular contact with all tenants.
- Assist with the preparation of client reports.
- Instruct and liaise with solicitors, agents and other professionals.
- Ensure accurate drafting of legal documents.
- Manage and prepare all license documentation.
- Ensure day to day management of property data and filing systems.
- Take a keen interest in fully understanding clients requirements
- Attend client meetings, assisting with new business pitches.
The appointed Asset Surveyor must be able to demonstrate a background in commercial property management, possessing strong analytical skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates must also possess strong Microsoft Excel skills, with experience of property management systems. As you will be working as part of small team, it is essential that you possess a common sense approach with a willingness to take ownership of projects on a day to day basis.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discus this Asset Surveyor position in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.