Assistant Asset Manager
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 25th October 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Asset Manager - UK and European Assets
Based in Central London
Salary from £40,000 to £50,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A leading investment house with a global presence is currently seeking an Assistant Asset Management to join their UK and European Asset Management team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Asset Manager on the strategic management of properties across the UK and Europe.
You will be managing a range of asset classes including; student accommodation, offices, logistics/industrial and alternatives.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to move into a client side position with European and UK market exposure.
Day to day asset management responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the acquisitions and disposals of properties.
- Value and revenue enhancement activities.
- Value engineering, cost control and financing on refurbishments or developments.
- On-going monitoring of revenues, budgets and capital expenditure against the business plan of each asset.
- Preparing presentations for investment and re-financing.
- Managing all third party surveyors, agents and managers.
- Member of RICS.
- Degree qualified.
- Must be fluent in English and must speak one other European language (French, Dutch or German)
- Proven real estate work experience, working for a consultancy, agency or client side.
- Self motivation and commercially minded.
If you are interested in discussing further please apply online with your CV in word format.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.