Assistant Block Manager
- GBP24000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
If you've thought about starting down a career in block management, we are currently looking for proactive and enthusiastic property professionals to work for a top international agency as an assistant property manager.
As one of the market leading property consultancies in the UK, our client is looking to bring on an assistant to help manage the ever growing portfolio.
Working from our client's Mayfair Office, you will aid in the management of a varied portfolio, consisting of new build high-end properties in London's Zone 1 and 2. You will work alongside an senior property manager and gaining experience in leasehold management.
For this role you are required to have some experience in the property industry, with previous experience working with developers or new build properties a bonus. You must also able to demonstrate high levels of professionalism, organisation and be willing to work hard and learn. As such the following is also required;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Preliminary knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Preliminary knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Completion of your foundation qualification of the IRPM
- Completion of your IOSH qualification.
If you are looking to take that next step forward in your career then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.