Assistant Block Manager
- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th February 2019
- Job Type
Assistant Property Manager
Are you looking to join the Block Management ladder but don't know where to start?
One of London's leading multi-disciplinary property management companies is opening its doors for individuals looking to join the Block Management sector. Our client has an outstanding reputation for its internal and external training programmes, their personable customer service and organic progression.
In the position, you will be shadowing a team of established Block Managers across a small and exciting portfolio. Over time you will be mentored and trained in the Section 20 process, you will shadow AGM's and long-term, you will be progressed to a Block Manager. Our client will support you in achieving all relevant property management qualifications to ensure you have a thorough understanding of the Section 20 process.
Our client is a vibrant, refreshing company and any individual who works well in a team environment will flourish here. An individual with a desire to learn, a passion for property and of a sunny disposition will be well suited to this role.
- To assist with and monitor of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Assisting in managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.