Assistant Building Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is working alongside a growing SME Real Estate business that is redefining the industry through its innovative, people-led approach to property management. Having promoted a Building Manager to a more senior position, they are now looking to hire an Assistant Building Manager who, with on-site supervision for part of the week, and then complete autonomy for the other half, can help drive forward a top-tier total FM service within a brand new, Grade A commercial development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deputising for the Senior Building Manager in their absence;
- Building strong working relationships with key tenant representatives;
- Managing the work of outsourced suppliers, across both hard and soft FM;
- Line managing front of house staff;
- Assisting with the management and setting of service charge budgets;
- Helping to ensure full H&S compliance throughout the development
Our client is looking for an individual with a good base of experience in a FM role within the real estate industry - ideally within commercial properties. An IOSH would be highly advantageous, whilst practical H&S experience is essential. Equally importantly will be your can-do attitude, enthusiasm to better yourself, and contribute to a forward-thinking property team that is on the up and up.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today