Assistant Building Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + extensive benefits package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 2nd January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a switched-on Assistant Building Manager who has a keen interest in managing large-scale trophy commercial assets. Our client is a well known and well regarded player in the UK Real Estate industry with a host of unique properties including a plethora of large-scale, Grade A developments in London, and is looking for a new hire following an internal relocation. The property is a modern, lively community of commercial tenants, that is a stand-out building in it's local area of London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deputising for the General Manager in their absence;
- Assisting with setting, managing, and reconciling the multi-million pound service charge budget;
- Managing the work of contractors across soft and hard facilities service provision;
- Overseeing the day to day maintenance of the development, including planned and reactive works;
- Assisting with any large scale projects as necessary;
- Overseeing the on-site staff;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants to provide a quality modern Building Management service;
- Ensuring the entire property remains a safe and secure workplace, fully compliant with UK legislation.
Our client is looking for someone with a good foundation of experience as an Assistant, or perhaps as a Building Manager for a smaller building, who is looking for the right environment to round-off their FM knowledge before taking the step up to managing their own trophy asset. An IOSH is essential, whilst an IWFM (BIFM) membership/qualification would be seen positively.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today