Assistant Building Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + extensive package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st August 2019
- Job Type
Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for an Assistant Building Manager to help run the day to day operations of a a prominent multi-let office building in a vibrant West End location. Working closely alongside the Building Manager, you'll oversee the management of a large scale commercial development, whilst undertaking regular training tailored to your own professional development, making this a role with a long term focus in mind.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for managing contractors across specific service lines and assisting with others;
- Assisting with the setting, management, and reconciling of the service charge;
- Undertaking regular property inspections;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the development, signing off RAMS where necessary;
- Building long standing relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the management of the maintenance of the building plant and fabric, including proactive, reactive, and project works.
Our client is looking for an individual from a Real Estate background, managing commercial properties (ideally multi-let offices) on behalf of a 3rd party client. An IOSH qualification is advantageous but a good understanding of health and safety is essential, alongside strong knowledge of maintenance work to common areas. Equally as importantly will be your inquisitive nature, and proactive attitude, as our client is looking for someone they can see grow through the ranks of their market-leading FM function.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.