Assistant Building Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Building Manager for a recently redeveloped Grade A office building near Hammersmith. Our client is a family-run property development business that has seen the business organically grow from strength to strength in recent years and as this continues, they are looking for someone equally keen to grow their own career in Facilities/Building Management. This role will see you working alongside the Building Manager to deliver a first-class total FM service within the multi-let office.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the day to day management of the commercial development;
- Assisting with setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Assisting with the management of external suppliers, before taking ownership of certain service lines yourself;
- Undertaking site inspections and walk-throughs;
- Ensuring full H&S throughout the building, signing off risk assessments, permits to work etc;
- Building strong working relationships with tenants;
- Covering front of house responsibilities from time to time;
- Helping to oversee the proactive maintenance programme for the site.
Our client is looking for someone flexible, proactive, and eager to learn, and are viewing this role as a stepping stone to full building management within their business. Ideally you will have assisting with managing a commercial multi-let building, but equally this role would suit someone from a Facilities Coordinator/Administrator, Front of House, or Concierge background with an understanding of on-site, hands-on property management.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today