Assistant Centre Manager
- GBP32000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with an award winning SME property company that has been winning plaudits not only for their achievements in managing high end properties across the UK, but also for being an engaging and inclusive employer too. This innovative business is seeking a proactive Assistant Centre Manager to help run the day to day operations of a busy shopping centre in the Midlands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising directly with tenants on-site, acting as the first point of contact;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Overseeing the work of external suppliers;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of the centre;
- Assisting with managing on site health and safety compliance;
- Assisting with service charge budgets.
As the successful applicant you will have built a solid foundation of experience in either a shopping centre, commercial office building, or mixed use estate previously and ideally within a managing agent environment. An IOSH qualification is preferred, but equally importantly will be the attitude and personality you bring to this role in a very social and fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.