Assistant Commercial Surveyor
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 22nd October 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Commercial Real Estate Surveyor - Central London - APC support
A public sector client is looking for an Assistant Commercial Real Estate Surveyor to join their Commercial Development team.
The salary is expected to be up to £27,000 dependant on experience and qualifications. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience through various rotations, in order to completer APC and become chartered.
Responsibilities for the role may include:
- Property Management; lease renewal, rent reviews and service charge work.
- Asset Management; undertaking asset strategies, refurbishments, valuations and business planning.
- Development; appraisals, inspections, planning regulations and Argus training.
- CD Development; dilapidation's, inspections and agency.
The successful candidate will be organised, flexible and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.