Assistant Development Manager
- NZD100000 - NZD110000. per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 31st July 2019
- Job Type
A leading property development business with several current and new developments are looking to bring on board an individual who is keen to take on a Development Assistant role.
You will have the full support of the Development Team and wider group to ensure your career is successful with unlimited scope for growth. Your professional development will be clearly defined, ensuring relevant training and mentoring is a foundation to reach those heights.
- Assist the Development Managers with managing a range of property development projects.
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business.
- Under the supervision of the Development Manager/s, assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects.
- You will assist on a range of responsibilities that include: market research, planning, feasibility and financial modelling & scoping of opportunities.
- Assist in the meeting minutes for PCG meetings.
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget.
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from a property related background i.e. civil or other engineering, surveying, valuation, project management, property, planning, design, finance, legal between 3 - 5 years.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management.
- A good understanding of financial and analytical work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who aspires to be a Property Development Manager. It comes with all the training and support you will need, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093