Assistant Development Manager
- NZD12000 - NZD13000 per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 10th July 2018
- Job Type
An opportunity has opened up with a NZ development business that has strong interest in residential land development. They are looking to bring on board an Assistant Development Manager to be focused on the delivery of an existing residential projects and the end-to-end delivery of a major and highly visible master-planned residential development.
You will have the full support of the Development Team reporting to the Senior Development Manager with unlimited scope for growth. Your professional development will be clearly defined, ensuring relevant training and mentoring is a foundation to reach those heights.
- Help assist the Senior DM manage a range of property development projects.
- Help develop relationships that maintain and build a positive external perception of the business.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Development Manager, assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects.
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure applications in the prescribed format for projects requiring Board approval.
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget.
- Help to deliver high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from property background; engineering, construction or planning background.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant contracts, Resource Management Act and standards.
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management.
- A good understanding of financial and analytical work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
This is genuinely a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual who aspires to be a Property Development Manager. It comes with training and support, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply in strict confidence, click on the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093