Assistant Director, Capital Markets & Origination
- SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 7th September 2018
- Job Type
An established PERE fund with an excellent track record is looking to hire a Senior Manager/Assistant Director to join their Capital Markets team. Reporting into the Head of Capital Markets & Origination, this is a new headcount due to business expansion needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilites:
- Assist and coordinate capital raising activities including managing investor relations and reporting
- Liaise with existing investors as well as establish new client and consultant relationships including external advisors, legal and if applicable, placement agents.
- Assess and monitor portfolio return and composition
- Maintenance of fund model and other fund administration matters
- Prepare and coordinate marketing material including teasers, pitch books, PPMs.
- Coordinate DD responses and requests from prospective investors.
- Assist with all private fund formation processes including fund structuring, term sheet negotiations and fund documentation
New Product and Deal Origination
- Monitor, analyze and identify PERE market trends, GPs and LPs' investment trends to develop and tailor new fund products.
- Establish and/or identify market players to develop new fund products and source investment/divestment opportunities.
- Monitor and acquire in-depth knowledge of the property markets and provide feedback on competing fund products and real estate projects.
- Identify potential acquisition of real estate projects, with specific focus on off-market (non-tender), alternative, portfolio and structured type investments that may require collaboration with third party operators and the creation of stand-alone fund products.
- Minimum Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field
- 8 to 12 years of related working experience, preferably with capital raising experience and broad exposure in real estate, finance and legal
- Asian regional experience
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical mind and comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are keen to join an growing platform that offers exciting career progression opportunities, do not hesitate to apply now.