Assistant Estate Manager
- Negotiable + + Package
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 27th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently looking for an Assistant Estates Manager to work with a market leading Managing Agent. Based in the Slough area, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing operational activities for all properties and grounds within the estate. The estate itself is a picturesque 200 acre area, which includes a large Manor House and circa 200,000 sqft commercial space. Being a market leading managing agent, there is ample opportunity for vertical progression, alongside a generous total remuneration package.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Assisting and be responsible for the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budgets and expenditure for the site(s).
- Compile and maintain records relating to the site(s).
- Ensure maintenance and repair programme is in place.
- Responsibility for the health and safety compliance on site and the maintenance of records.
- Liaise with the surveying team to produce reports and attend meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the property achieves the KPIs set by the client.
- Environmental management on site in compliance with policy and procedure.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
Key Requirements include;
- Deep understanding of relationship development at all levels.
- Certificate of IOSH (NEBOSH Desirable).
- Ability to plan and manage own workload.
- Have a deep understanding of legislation and policy relating to health and safety.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of service charges.
- Know and understand how to apply legislation and policies relating to Environmental protection.
If you're interested in this role please submit your CV online to this advert today.