Assistant Facilites Manager
- GBP28000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are currently working with a highly regarded managing agent to find an Assistant Facilities Manager to join their proactive and professional team. The role is regional with properties situated between North London, Reading and Swindon. The portfolio is mainly comprised of multi-tenanted commercial offices and a small number of retail properties. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player whilst still being comfortable working autonomously.
- Helping to arrange, manage and reconcile the service charge budget for all properties in the portfolio.
- Assisting in the procurement and management of necessary services such as M&E, security and cleaning.
- Developing strong relationships with external contractors and monitoring ongoing works to ensure set standards are met.
- Assisting in assessing Health and Safety compliance and creating the necessary RAMS.
- Supporting the Facilities Manager in delivering exceptional customer service to all tenants.
- Assisting with a number of administrative tasks such as filing and inventory management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your facilities career from within a supportive working environment. Previous experience working within commercial property portfolio is preferred as is an IOSH qualification. You must hold a full driving license and have access to a car.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com.