Assistant Facilities Manager (Interim)
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an immediately available Assistant Facilities Manager for an interim role that will see you join the team working within the corporate offices of a major UK infrastructure project. With a busy role that will expose you to all elements of a total FM role for a high profile organisation, it's a great opportunity to build your CV with a standout name.
Key responsibilities within this interim role will include:
- Managing outsourced providers alongside your FM;
- Providing assistance for various projects including office moves, refurbishments and dilapidations;
- Approving risk assessments;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Helping to mobilise new contracts;
- Undertaking planned and reactionary maintenance within the corporate offices.
As the successful candidate you will be immediately available, have a strong track record in a commercial total FM role previously and be IOSH qualified. You will be able to handle responsibility and work as part of a close-knit, fast paced team, liaising with a variety of key stakeholders both internally and externally. If you're looking for a challenging role that will help you stand out from the crowd then this looks to be an ideal opportunity.
Interviews will be held week commencing the 10th of September.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today.