Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP28000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager for a highly acclaimed residential property management company with a global portfolio.
This company, who are passionate about consistently delivering the highest level of customer service are searching for a diligent and organised professional. The ideal candidate will have excellent health and safety knowledge in order to successfully manage this mixed portfolio of residential properties in the heart of London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with setting and managing service charge budgets for the properties.
- Overseeing the total FM provision, both with internal staff and external contractors;
- Ensuring a maintenance plan is in place to cover both proactive and reactive maintenance;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, making sure each site is fully compliant with H&S legislation;
- Providing a high-quality responsive and proactive total FM customer service to the residents on site;
Our client is looking for someone with a solid background in managing residential properties and has strong IT skills and an IOSH qualification is preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.