Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 30th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a family-owned property developer that specialises in redeveloping commercial space into modern, flexible, grade A workplaces. They take pride in actively managing their expanding portfolio in-house and are seeking to add an Assistant FM to their growing team, as a newly created hire due to the success of this approach. This role will see you based being based in head office, but conducting regular site visits and will be a blend of Facilities Coordination and hands-on management of their commercial portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the work of the Facilities & Property Management staff in the day to day management of the portfolio;
- Providing an internal point of contact for Building Managers;
- Supporting the procurement and management of contractors;
- Raising purchase orders for necessary works;
- Conducting site visits and inspections, identifying maintenance requirements both proactively and re-actively - liaising with suppliers/internal team members to follow up on this;
- Logging risk assessments, and all relevant H&S documentation.
Working as part of a dedicated team within a supportive and enthusiastic company culture, this role will provide you an excellent springboard to develop your career in FM, within a client-side environment. You will have experience of working within a real estate environment previously, and have a good foundation of hard service knowledge from within a total FM environment.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.