Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 6th June 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are currently working with a boutique specialist property management company to find an Assistant Facilities Manager to join their proactive team in the South East of England. The main role is based in Hampshire with properties in the portfolio stretching across the South Coast and the South East. The portfolio is comprised of multi-tenanted commercial offices and a small number of retail properties.
- Assisting in the procurement and management of necessary services such as M&E, security and cleaning.
- Helping to arrange, manage and assess the service charge budget for all properties in the portfolio.
- Developing strong relationships with external contractors and monitoring ongoing works to ensure set standards are met.
- Assisting in assessing Health and Safety compliance and creating the necessary RAMS.
- Supporting the Facilities Manager in delivering exceptional customer service to all tenants.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your facilities career from within a supportive working environment. Previous experience working within commercial property portfolio is preferred as is an IOSH qualification. You must be passionate about delivering flawless customer service and good time management is an integral part of the role.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.