Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP27000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a leading name in the UK Real Estate market that is in the midst of a meteoric rise to the top of the industry. Due to winning business, our client is seeking to bolster their team with an Assistant Facilities Manager to help manage a multi-site commercial portfolio in Central London and the West End. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop within a top-tier facilities business - with sponsorship through qualifications and internal training provided every step of the way.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Managing a range of total facilities suppliers;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants and clients, in order to provide a comprehensive property service;
- Regularly inspecting properties, reporting all H&S and maintenance issues;
- Conducting risk assessments for all necessary works;
- Helping to oversee both planned and reactive maintenance of the portfolio.
Ideally you will have had experience as an Assistant Facilities/Building Manager previously and having an IOSH qualification would be advantageous - however if you have a background in property and can display a proactive and customer service focused attitude, you will quickly find yourself amongst like minded individuals.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today