Assistant Maintenance Manager
- GBP20000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + flat
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 31st May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are currently working with a highly influential property management company to find an Assistant Maintenance Manager to join one of their residential developments in West London. Delivering a high level of customer service is a pivotal requirement of this position as is a good knowledge of general building maintenance and health and safety legislation.
Key Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Assisting in the creation and application of a planned maintenance plan.
- Overseeing the management of all maintenance staff when the maintenance manager is absent.
- Supporting the maintenance manager in leading, developing and training other staff members.
- Carrying out regular inspections of the site and reporting findings to upper management.
Previous experience working within a trade is preferred as is a background in excellent customer service delivery. Basic knowledge of building maintenance systems is also preferred. On completion of the probationary period you will also be issued with a flat which is expected to become your main residence.
Please email email@example.com with your CV if you are interested in this role.