- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
Competitive Salary & Benefits
My client is a specialist Planning, Environmental and Engineering consultancy. As experts in renewable energy, infrastructure, water, minerals and waste they are seeking an Assistant Planner or recently chartered Planner to join their York based office. You will be working on a wide variety of projects from individual private properties to major UK development schemes.
Responsibilities will include -
· The preparation of Planning Policies and Local Plans
· Writing and collating planning and appeal statements
· Preparing and reviewing Planning Applications
· Supporting senior members of the Planning team
· Undertaking site visits
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Planning Policies and procedures
You must have strong team working skills and strive to deliver excellent advisory services to a range of clients including land owners, developers, house builders and local authorities. The Planner will hold a full membership of the RTPI. Graduate working towards the submission of their MRTPI will be given full consideration. This is an excellent opportunity for a Planner looking to cement their experience with a business who have an excellent track record in their delivery of planning services.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.