Assistant Property Manager
- GBP15000.00 - GBP19000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 11th July 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Property Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:30-17:30, every other Saturday 09:30-13:30
My client, one of the UK's leading property estate agencies, is looking for an Assistant Property Manager for their Birmingham office due to an expanding portfolio. Despite having more than 150 offices across the country, each office is run by a dedicated and team-focused professional and with that comes great training and opportunities for progression.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, trustworthy, loyal and will have experience of delivering exceptional customer service within a property-related role. The Associate Director is looking for someone who wants a long-term career with the company, who will fit in with a supportive, friendly and hardworking team.
Interviews due to take place week commencing 16th July 2018.
To assist with the management of a property portfolio, ensuring that all aspects of property management are dealt with in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high level of quality and customer service.
Responsible for the upkeep of the portfolio, including liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors to ensure all maintenance/repair issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Organising, coordinating and managing all aspects of tenant move-ins and check outs, whilst maintaining a high standard of Best Practice and compliance with all current law relating to Data Storage and the Residential Lettings Practice.
The role involves meeting targets and deadlines, protecting the integrity of the company at all times and occasionally covering for colleagues whilst absent. Must be prepared to maintain the current software system at all times, and will be expected to accurately process and manage all client monies, including deposits, in accordance with the legislation.
- General day to day management of a property portfolio
- The arrangement and monitoring of all property maintenance, including record keeping, invoicing and monitoring contractors' performance
- Organising through to completion various mandatory safety checks including gas and electrical safety checks
- Managing property inspections
- Managing check outs and deposit returns
- Re-marketing existing properties with third parties and managing them through to completion, including deposit protection
- Dealing with day to day tenant and landlord enquiries
- Archiving property and tenant details in accordance with data protection where necessary
- Experience in property management, lettings or property administration
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Positive, can-do attitude and a team player ethic
- Proven, exceptional customer service
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Experience with CFP software (desirable, not essential)
- ARLA qualification (desirable, not essential)
In return for hard work, you will be rewarded through great training and internal promotion wherever possible.