Assistant Property Manager
- GBP18000.00 - GBP21000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 27th November 2019
- Job Type
Due to a period of growth, a property management company with 10 offices nationally is currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for their brand-new office based just outside of Manchester.
This is a really nice opportunity to work alongside a friendly, personable and experienced Property Manager who will help you develop your existing property management skills. As the office is new and the work continues to build, there is a real opportunity for you to progress into a Property Manager role and take on your own portfolio of residential properties eventually.
The company is one of the fastest growing property service groups in the UK and they actively promote further training or offer assistance with qualifications to help you achieve your full potential.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role includes:
· Organising minor works
· Liaising with leaseholders, contractors and surveyors
· Providing administrative support to the Property Manager
· Processing invoices
· Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and other support tasks
· Liaising with other colleagues and departments within the company
If you have a passion for property and want a clear progression route to Property Manager this is the perfect opportunity. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers a host of other benefits and training.