Assistant Property Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd November 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Property Manager - Fixed Term 6 month contract.
£30,000 - £32,000
We are working with an award-winning property management company to find an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join the team at one of their most impressive Central London Estates. This forward thinking company managing some of the most exciting developments in the capital and therefore offer unrivalled career progression and learning opportunities. The ideal candidate will come from a background in facilities management and have excellent IT skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the setting, managing and monitoring of the service charge budget.
- Conducting regular inspections of the premises and completed works and subsequently updating compliance records.
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and tenants and encouraging an open flow of communication and information in regards to building issues and updates.
- Managing the help desk and PPM schedules.
- Assisting the Estate Director and Property Managers with a selection of admin tasks.
We are seeking a pro-active individual who can work both using their own initiative and as part of a team. This is a great opportunity to progress your career within the property industry. Qube experience is desirable as is a good knowledge of Health and Safety.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.