Assistant Property Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 29th March 2019
- Job Type
A unique opportunity has arisen for someone to join a high-end client side company based in Central London helping to manage a riverside development. In this role you will be working alongside a Senior Block Manager based onsite running a portfolio of two buildings. You will be given the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you want and get involved in all major work projects at the development.
If you have property experience and want to learn quickly while having a more hands on approach to things, then this could be the role for you.
Day to day duties:
- Carry out regular building inspections.
- Build strong relationships with leaseholders and residents.
- Oversee any works on the development.
- Work closely with all onsite staff.
- Monitor financial budgets.
- Carry out admin for the portfolio.
- Block management experience.
- Previously worked in a customer service role.
- Strong eye for detail.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and Word.
- The ability to multitask.
The salary provided for this role is from £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to know more about this role contact myself - 02074782506 or firstname.lastname@example.org