Assistant Property Manager
- GBP22000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 28th November 2018
- Job Type
A client of mine who are based around the North London and Hertfordshire area are looking to grow the team due to a record breaking last 12 months that has seen the company's portfolio nearly double in size. In this role you will be working alongside senior and experienced Block Management professionals and every day you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your industry knowledge until you feel ready to take on your own property portfolio.
The company offers great progression and a number of their staff members have started at entry level and are now in senior positions within the company.
Day to day duties:
- Work alongside a Property Management team to ensure they are able to maintain their properties to a high standard.
- Build relationships with site staff and contractors.
- Deal with day to day maintenance issues.
- Help the senior management team when needed.
- Office admin and invoices.
- Be the first point of contact for phone calls for the team.
- Strong Microsoft office and excel experience.
- Previous experience of working in the property industry.
- Great time management skills.
- The ability to work on your own without supervision.
- Take pride in customer service standards.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm and the salary provided is £25,000.
If your keen or you'd like to know more about this role then do get in touch.