Assistant/Senior Leasing Manager - Retail
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 28th January 2020
- Job Type
- To work with the Leasing Director and Development Team to ensure that the commercial blocks are fully leased
- Ensure right tenant mix
- Managing monthly leasing reports and tenants' performance reports
- Building strong relationships with corporate clients, MNC and being aware of their expansion plans and brand portfolio in Singapore
- Be aware of general commercial real estate market trends
- Work with Leasing Director to ensure that lease administration matters are in order
- Has a pleasant disposition who possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Resourceful, hands on and good team player with a high level of initiative
Education and Experience:
- Degree holder with 8-10 years' experience in commercial leasing in Singapore
- Good knowledge of commercial leasing, market movements and real estate development plans in Singapore.
- Good industry contact
You must be a high-energy and positive go-getter and be very familiar with the entire leasing process from sourcing for new business, negotiation and tenant management. You will also work closely with the Head of Leasing in preparing monthly property management reports.
You will have a good Degree from a reputable university in Real Estate, Business or Marketing with minimum 2 to 3 years of leasing experience within the retail and real estate industry in Singapore. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and speak and write well. You will also have a strong network of industry contacts and work very well in a team. Most of all, you must be able to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced-environment.
Please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply immediately and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031