- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 3rd July 2019
- Job Type
This is an excellent entry level position for a Surveyor looking to join a niche player in the North West market who work across a number of high profile instructions for leading fund and institutional clients.
Managing a small, but growing portfolio of multi-occupied commercial assets, my client is seeking a Surveyor who can support the Director and Asset Manager. Key duties will include:
- Support the team with the management of a number of external clients assets
- Assist with asset management support to these clients
- Support the team with the execution of lease transactions, lease re-gears and renewals
- Provide general surveying support for specific projects
- Ensure the property database is maintained and that the monthly client reports are run and delivered in an orderly and timely manner
The appointed Surveyor will be educated to degree level, ideally having gained some experience of working in a commercial real estate environment. You will possess strong analytical and IT skills including the use of Excel and Word. If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply online with your most recent CV.