- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Assistant Surveyor, maternity cover (6 months)
Manchester City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader who provide their clients with advice across valuations, sales and asset management. Joining a busy team in central Manchester, you will become an integral team member, assisting with the valuation, sale and marketing of strategic sites across the North.
My client is seeking a highly-motivated Surveyor who is able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Ability to deliver high quality written work with a strong attention to detail
- Can work effectively in team to tight deadlines,but is equally resourceful if working on their own.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- A willingness to learn and take on responsibility
It is anticipated that the appointed assistant surveyor will have some experience of working in Commercial Property, ideally with thorough understanding of the valuation process and software. This role is to cover maternity leave and will be a minimum 6 month contract.
Please apply online with your most recent CV outlining your suitability for this role.