- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 17th October 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & APC provision
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Surveyor to join a leading advisory practice in central Manchester. The appointed Surveyor will support a local team in advising a variety of occupier clients, typically undertaking feasibility studies and appraisals, advising on estates strategies and development through to writing and delivering reports.
The Assistant Surveyor will be educated to degree level and will ideally be on the APC pathway. Candidates would be expected to have experience of the following:
- General practice background for either a corporate, public sector or private practice
- Rounded general surveying skills
- An understanding of business development and client management
- Knowledge of the real estate market
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of IT industry packages would be helpful such as Circle, Developer, Grail etc.
- Sound knowledge of macro and micro economics
- High level of numerical reasoning and analytical skills
This is an excellent entry level position for a capable Assistant Surveyor who is keen to work with a team who can offer a variety of projects within a fast paced and consultative environment.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.