- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 4th October 2018
- Job Type
This position is with a global consultancy working closely with a number of reputable clients focusing on commercial assets within the Estates Management team.
The salary is competitive and dependent on a candidate's level of experience and qualifications.
The role offers candidates support through their APC should that be an avenue you wanted to explore. Candidates must have some level of Commercial property experience.
Responsibilities for the role may include:
- Maintaining strong, long term relationships with a number of clients.
- Leading client meetings after a short amount of time in the position.
- Property inspections conducted in compliance with client specifications.
- Authorising head-lease rent and landlords' service charge and insurance payments.
- Undertaking lease audits.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be personable, presentable and able to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.