Associate Director Development Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 29th October 2018
- Job Type
Associate Director Development Manager - Central London
Salary from £50,000 to £70,000 per annum.
A market leading advisory business currently seek an Associate Director Development Manager, to join their central London Team. Advising on major development projects across London, the successful individual will be responsible for formulating strategies, producing cash flow development appraisals to advise on feasibility and undertake hands on Development Management of central London assets.
- Assist in formulating strategy on large scale central London developments.
- Analysis of residual and cash flow development appraisals.
- Produce a high level of service to private and public sector clients.
- Produce cash flow development appraisals to advise on feasibility and viability.
- MRICS qualified (desirable).
- Experience of working in Development Consulting, with a working knowledge of the pre-development process.
- Experience of advising private and/or public sector clients on regeneration schemes.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Experience of building financial models.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.