Associate Director Property Manager
- Negotiable + benefits, car allowance and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th July 2018
- Job Type
Associate Director Management Surveyor - London - Mixed Commercial Portfolio
Salary up to £55,000.
Plus car allowance, pension and benefits package.
A top UK leading real estate advisory firm are seeking a chartered Associate Director Management Surveyor to join their London office advising an investment house on their mixed commercial portfolio.
This is a long standing client where they have been advising on the strategic day to day management of their portfolio for a number of years.
The portfolio is located across London and the South East and includes trophy assets across commercial mixed use, office, shopping centres, retail and industrial.
Key Associate Director Management Surveyor responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the portfolio whilst directly advising the client.
- Identify asset management opportunities and initiatives across the portfolio.
- Resolve day to day management issues.
- Liaise with all parties including clients, contractors and tenants.
- Speedy client and tenant communication and advisory.
- Cross sell opportunities across the business.
- Manage and maintain client relationships.
Key Associate Director Management Surveyor requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Previous commercial management experience.
- Ability to manage and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply online with your CV in word format.