Associate Director - Real Estate Advisory
- Negotiable + benefits, car allowance and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 18th May 2018
- Job Type
Associate Director Real Estate Surveyor - Strategic Real Estate Advisory - Central London
Salary from £50,000 to £60,000 per annum + car allowance and benefits
A leading UK real estate consultancy is seeking a strategic real estate professional to join their Real Estate Advisory team at Associate Director level to based in their Central London office.
Within this team you will working with both public and private sector clients delivering a range of agency and development consultative advice.
The role will focus on advising clients through the asset evolution process using planning and market appraisals, development appraisals, funding, legal and strategy formulation. You will also prepare and implement estate rationalisation and development strategies at individual property and portfolio level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a traditional real estate background looking for progress their career to Associate Director level and work in a varied role.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Support clients in preparing property strategies and negotiate agreements with public and private organisations.
- Implement acquisition and disposal strategies if land and buildings.
- Manage the delivery of advice in respect of specific developments, including the preparation of development appraisals.
- Member of RICS.
- Excellent general practice real estate experience and knowledge.
- Previous experience working within a consultancy.
- Excellent written, reporting and presentation skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online with your CV in word format.