Associate Director - Valuations
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 19th October 2018
- Job Type
A global consultancy is looking for an Associate Director to come into their Valuations team in London.
The salary and benefits are competitive and dependant on the experience of the candidate. Expected to be £50,000-60,000.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Red Book valuations
- Preparing developer information packs
- Appointing sub consultants
- Undertaking business development; able to draft pitches and make presentations
- Mentoring junior members of the team
The successful candidate must be/have:
- MRICS (RICS registered valuer desirable)
- Experience of advising the Public Sector
- Established at an Associate level
- Agency and consultancy experience
- Strong appraisal and analytical skills
In addition to the above the successful candidate will be personable, presentable and able to work well in a team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV in word format.