- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 5th April 2018
- Job Type
An Investment Associate is required to work for a highly opportunistic Investment Management firm specialising across multiple UK commercial asset classes. This business has a long established track record completing a large volume of transactions, backed by lucrative sources of capital. They currently have over £1bn under management.
The key duties will include:
- Working directly with the Head of Investment, sourcing and comprehensively structuring/underwriting deals across the UK, with a focus on office, retail, hotel, PRS and student accommodation
- Assisting in transactional due diligence which will include building financial models and structuring debt
- Liaising directly with Agents to develop a deal network and challenge third parties to achieve the optimal result
- Working closely with the Asset Management team
The successful candidate will have a proven financial background. In addition to working in investment they will ideally have a prior background in corporate finance. You must be able to build bespoke models from scratch to underwrite a large number of assets. Experience buying hotels would also be helpful.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please apply with most recent CV.