Associate Portfolio and Asset Manager
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
A leading Pan-European Investment Manager is currently seeking a Portfolio and Asset Management Associate to join their European team based in Central London.
This individual will focus on their portfolio in Germany and will be involved through out the full fund life cycle, from fund raising to liquidation, and throughout the management of assets, from acquisitions, management, letting, disposals and financial reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly prestigious business with an excellent reputation within the global real estate investment market.
Reporting into the Director of Portfolio and Asset Management some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with acquisitions team in the underwriting and due diligence of new investments.
- Prepare business plans and cash flow projections.
- Monitor the investment performance through monthly/quarterly financial and operating systems.
- Develop and implement asset leasing and sales marketing strategies.
- Analyse, negotiate and recommend leases for approval.
- Prepare quarterly asset management reports.
Portfolio and Asset Management Requirements:
- Fluent in German and English is essential.
- Proven experience managing assets across Europe.
- Excellent numerical and report writing skills.
Based in Central London
Salary from £65,000 - £80,000 plus competitive bonus and benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.