Associate Property Asset Manager
- Negotiable + + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 13th August 2019
- Job Type
Corporate Property Asset Manager - Associate Level
A West End based mid-sized consultancy is seeking an Associate Level Corporate Property Asset Manager to manage the portfolio of a retail-focused corporate client across the UK.
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Responsibilities may include:
- Management of rent reviews, lease expiry's and break options.
- Management of disposals and acquisitions.
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Proactive identification of value add opportunities e.g Lease re-gears.
- Extensive client reporting duties.
- MRICS status is preferred.
- Previously Commercial Property Management experience essential.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.