Associate Property Manager
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st February 2019
- Job Type
One of the UK's leading Property Management companies is looking for a senior level hire to work directly with the Senior Executive Director and manage commercial assets.
The salary for the position is between £55,000 and £70,000.
Key responsibilities for the role may include:
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Working with multiple asset classes across multiple jurisdictions.
- UK property management experience.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online with your CV in word format.